Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dwight Howard NBA tries to score with children CD

NEW YORK (AP)--Dwight Howard maybe Superman of the NBA, but when you want to make music, he confess having at least a fault.

"I am not good at rapping, I tell you," said. "But sings, I can take a note." I am quite bon.Si I sing in front of the large crowd, I don't think I would be as timid.?

There is nothing shy on musical CD debut Star Orlando Magic.Cette week, the League opened the season NBA Launches "Shoot for the stars," a CD for children whose centre sing songs of Michael Jackson, Harry Belafonte and Black Eyed Peas and even Rapper MC Hammer "U can't Touch this."

By releasing a CD, Howard follows in the footsteps of the stars of the NBA as Ron Artest and original Superman of the League, Shaquille o ' Neal, who was a platinum disc to go with his championship rings.

Howard says he lacks intends to follow their path.

"I wanted to do the normal thing with all the world album and all things that," he said. " Always I wanted to have a production company, be involved in music, but not as much as me singing or Rapper or doing this stuff.?

But it more interested when he discovered a portion of the funds of the CD, released by Razor & Kidz BOP's tie series, go to the BETA Center, a foundation dedicated to supporting families in Orlando, Florida

This is why most of the songs are upbeat and uplifting, he said.

"All the songs are very inspiring, just be together as a family, things that bring people," said."It is fair to do more, be more inspiring children and dream big."

The CD has at least a fan in his son Toddler: "it wants to dance, so I just try and play music that he can dance", says Howard.

Howard has already played the album for a couple of his teammates and said he got feedback positive.Mais it knows that it is for a ribs if songs never get played to a match at the Amway Centre.

"I know that the first time my teammates agree within a period of waiting or something like that they you'll laugh," says Howard. ""It will be weird.

However, Howard can be seen to perform in front of the crowd and maybe even making the national anthem - but not what you think.

"For any reason whatsoever, I loves singing the Canadian national anthem," he said. ""I think I song one better.

___

Online:

http://www.dwighthoward.com

http://www.razorandtie.com

http://www.betacenter.org

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment